Roosevelt Nails! Our salon is a one stop salon, providing you with all the services you need. Walk-ins are welcomed.
“I’ve been going to Roosevelt Island nails for a while and I really like it.
1) Place is clean, they use disposable towels which I find great, music is always relaxing and welcoming.
2) The staff is nice, courteous, respectful and helpful when you need to decide between services. They will recommend you what is best for you not what is more expensive.
3) Their service is very good. While you get your massage they work on your toenails, cleaning and treating your feet with so much care that it feels so good… Results are awesome and no hurting no pushing your cuticles, no cutting more than necessary… Just perfect, and it last several weeks.
4) Gel manicure is awesome… I’ve never had my nails this nice before and it last so long!! Cynthia the owner did exactly what I asked her to do and always asked if it was good to me. I don’t know if they do nail art.. As I don’t use it I didn’t even ask.
5) Price is fair and reasonable. There is a price list inside the store and you can ask if you have any questions. Overall is very convenient and I would recommend it. Ah!! I also had my ear piercing done there and I am just loving it. Didn’t hurt at all and earrings are good.” – D R.
“Cynthia is so sweet! She did an amazing job on my eyebrows and lip wax! I walked in without an appointment and she made sure to take her time even though other people had walked in. You can tell she actually cares how her work turns out on you and she is very nice! I have very sensitive skin and get very red, she let me sit in front of the fan to let the redness go down before I had to walk out in the public eye! I recommend her hands down! I would even come see her specifically if I didn’t live on the island!
Cannot wait to go back for more work!” – Anna G.